Position: External/Internal Wholesaler
Reporting to: CEO
Company: ProcureAM, LLC is an innovative exchange-traded product (ETP) issuer based in Levittown, Pennsylvania. ProcureAM offers a unique platform for the creation of both proprietary and partnered ETP’s. ProcureAM endeavors to provide investors with access to distinct investment opportunities.
Summary: ProcureAM, LLC is looking to hire a highly effective, self-motivated, and ambitious wholesaler to work internally and externally preferably out of New York (but other locations will be considered.) The wholesaler will play a key role in ProcureAM’s distribution organization. The primary objective will be to drive sales while creating relationships with Financial Professionals.
- Develop relationships with Financial Professionals and make them aware of Procure products.
- Contact financial advisors directly by phone, and email.
- Prepare and deliver effective client focused sales presentations.
- Respond to calls, email, and incoming leads.
- Create a measurable sales plan in conjunction with Marketing Department to reach financial advisors and increase AUM.
- Recommend and create marketing materials, sales strategies, networking opportunities, digital media campaigns, and business plans to increase sales and product visibility.
- As needed, visit Financial Professionals to present company offerings.
- Attend and participate at relevant in-person meetings and teleconferences.
- Track daily sales activities through company sales software.
- Report sales progress to management on a regular basis.
- Fluent in English
- Dynamic and effective communications skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Broad market knowledge and in-depth knowledge of the financial services industry
- Excellent Time Management and Organizational skills
- Ability to travel periodically, as needed
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree with a business related concentration preferred (Finance, Economics, Business or Marketing)
- NASD Series 7 and 63 (or 66) FINRA licenses.
- Minimum or 2 years prior experience in a financial services sales role
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or marital status.